Last year Realme launched its own custom UI based on Android 10, Realme UI, it brings with it many new features, one of which is Always-On Display (AOD) aka Screen off display is a feature that allows users phone’s lock screen to show time, date, battery status, notifications, and more while the screen is off.
As we all know that Realme has released its new version of custom skin Realme UI 2.0 which is works with Google’s Android 11 OS. And the company has already rolled out the latest update to several Realme devices.
The Realme UI 2.0 comes with several new features such as new UI design, 3 style dark mode, System Cloner, new icon & shapes, and it also brings the most amazing feature in the Always-On Display, it offers a wide variety of styles and patterns to truly represent your style. The content of Always-on Display is not just automatically generated, but created by users with just one stroke to craft a unique pattern.
Here we are bringing to you a full how-to guide of the new Realme UI 2.0’s Always-on Display. You can easily customize your Realme Device AOD – Text, Image, Analog & digital clock, new patterns, and more
Realme UI 2.0: How to use and customize Always-On Display
- First of all, Open Settings App
- Now go into Personalizations or Home Screen, Lock Screen & Always on Display
- Tap On “Always on Display” then turn it on
- Now you can select Display options – Power Saving (after screen off, it will visible only 15 sec.) Scheduled (Set custom time as per your uses), All day (Visible every time)
- Realme gives you Custom Patterns, Text Only, Text and Image, Analog Clock, Digital Clock, or you can design your own
Realme UI 2.0: How to design my own Pattern on Always-On Display
- Go into Plus Icon (+) in the top upper right corner
- Now you will see three options – Custom Pattern, Text Only, Text & Image
- Custom Patterns
- Choose Colors, Paintbrush, Shapes from the bottom
- Now move your finger on the screen, the design will change your finger’s movements
- Text Only
- Enter your text – Example, RM Update
- You can also choose, Text Colors, Alignment, Text Size, Text weight, Character spacing, Line spacing
- Now select what do you want to add with AOD – Time, Date, Battery, Notifications (If the icon highlighted in White color so it will visible with always-on display)
- Text and Image
- When you select this option, first choose your image from the gallery.
- After that, you can write the text like above “Text Only” section
- You can choose, Text location – Upper, Center, Bottom
- And can customize select image – Blur and Rounded Corner
Realme UI 2.0: How adds Clock on Always-On Display
- In the Always-On Display section
- Swipe up and go into Analog clock or Digital Clock
- Currently, 6 Analog and 12 Digital clock is available
Note:- However, it’s available for certain Realme phones with AMOLED displays.