OnePlus just launched three new OnePlus 9 series smartphones in the global market including OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, and OnePlus 9R. Now the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 has now started rolling out for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro with the latest April 2021 security patch in tow.
The latest OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 fixes several features include some white balance adjustments, which tones down the over-sharpening, and includes what OnePlus calls “image purity and ambiance” performance. They achieved this by improving the image purity and the ambiance performance, bringing white balance consistency, and reducing the over-sharpening problem.
Furthermore, the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update installs the March 2021 GMS (Google Mobile Services) package. According to the OnePlus forum, the size of the update is 350MB. The OTA update will reach a small percentage of users initially, and a broader rollout will begin in a few days, the company said.
OnePlus 9 Pro：
- IN: 126.96.36.199.LE15DA
- EU: 188.8.131.52.LE15BA
- NA(GLO): 184.108.40.206.LE15AA
- IN: 220.127.116.11.LE25DA
- EU: 18.104.22.168.LE25BA
- NA(GLO): 22.214.171.124.LE25AA
- Improved charging stability
- Improved the sensitivity of the keyboard in the edge area
- Improved the temperature control strategy
- Fixed the issue that the battery icon in the status bar is abnormally displayed
- Fixed the small probability issue that Google Fi SIM card can not accept incoming calls
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
- Updated GMS package to 2021.03
- Improved the image purity and the ambiance performance
- Improved the white balance consistency of the rear camera
- Improved image over-sharpening of the rear camera
The update is rolling out via OTA it might take some time for the update to reach all units. To check if it’s available for your device yet, head to Settings > System > System Update.