Facebook recently announced two new data probability feature which gives people to more control over their data when sharing Facebook post and notes. People can now directly transfer their notes and posts to Google Docs, Blogger, and WordPress.com.
According to Facebook, these updates extend the reach of the tool that already enables people to transfer their photos and videos to Backblaze, Dropbox, Google Photos, and Koofr. To better reflect the range of data types people can now transfer to our partners’ services, we’re renaming the tool “Transfer Your Information.”
Here we will provide a full guide for How to transfer posts and notes on Facebook to Google Docs, Blogger, WordPress. You can easily copy your Facebook data.
- Go into Facebook settings
- Now open “Your Facebook Information”
- Click “Transfer a copy of your Information.”
- Re-enter your Facebook password to confirm
- Follow the series of steps as directed via Facebook prompts.
- To help securely transfer the data, users can choose one of the available services.
- Once data to be transferred is selected, confirm the transfer.
- Do keep in mind that while transferring posts and notes, users will not be able to include comments from Facebook friends or posts that their friends have left on their Facebook page.