This is breaking news, Realme C12 users are receiving the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Skin inside it. The new update can be recognized on the firmware version RMX2189_11_C.04, and the company has initially released it only in India.
The phone will now get Android 11 features that include a dedicated media playback widget to the phone, 3 styles dark mode, chat bubbles, and notification history. Meanwhile, the Realme UI 2.0-related improvements would include features like dark mode, always-on display, stock apps design, digital wellbeing, and parental controls, the report added.
According to the changelog, the latest update brings the May 2021 Security Patch, and apart from that, there’s mentioned System, Camera, Wireless, Charging, and more. However, as the update weighs around 605 MB, we can expect a few fixes, improvements to the applications and system.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
- Updated Android security patch: May, 2021
- Optimized the system performance and improved System stability
- Optimized the speed of face unlock
- Optimized the probabilistic crashing issue in some devices
- Fixed the probabilistic echo issue of calling with Bluetooth earphones in voice/video calls
- Fixed the issue of recognizing non-standard charger as USB in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the picture taken in portrait mode are not saved
- Fixed the issue that the flashlight is not bright enough in some scenarios