KRAFTON, the South Korean video game developer, has announced the introduction of Mission Ignition Mode and a partnership with the forward-thinking automotive brand, TESLA in BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA.
The classic mode has also been updated to include an all-new weapon, the MG3, as well as a new feature to toss medical items to your squadmates in those clutch situations. Also Read – BGMI: How to get Tesla Cybertruck and Roadster
The MG3, which can take up to a 6X scope and no other attachments, is a light machine gun that may be obtained by airdrops while playing classic maps apart from Karakin.
Instead, the M249, which was previously airdropped, will now appear directly on the map for loot.
A multitude of features has been introduced the make the gameplay better.
For the first time, gyroscope sensitivity can be changed, Third Person Perspective (TPP) camera angles can be tuned, and ammo indicators allow for more finesse in strategy. Also Read: BGMI: How to Share the layout and Sensitivity settings
90FPS is now supported on a host of new devices, while a graphical option lower than smooth has been added for low end devices.
Krafton has officially released the new update of the Battlegrounds Mobile India aka BGMI now it comes on Version 1.5 with several new features. Indian users are worrying about when will BGMI release the update in India. Also Read: BGMI: iPhone/iPad – Pre Registration Availability?
Here is the full guide and download link of Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 (BGMI). The new version available to download in Play Store.
BGMI 1.5 has been released. Tesla Gigafactory to the game’s most popular map — Erangel. The update will start rolling out to players starting today, and it will include a host of other cool additions.
BGMI 1.5 UPDATE
The Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5.0 update just went live officially on the Play Store for Android and Apple App Store for iPhones. The latest update is termed Tek Era or Project T. There are two names because there is a major change coming to Royale Pass.
BGMI 1.5 APK + OBB DOWNLOAD LINK
Use the instructions below to download and install the game correctly. Please note that the APK file is 1.8 GB in size. Therefore, free up some free space on your device in advance.
- Once the files have been downloaded, users must enable the “Install from unknown source” option if they haven’t done so previously.
- Users should then install the APK file. However, they shouldn’t open the game once the file has been installed.
- Users have to copy the OBB file to Android/OBB/com.pubg.imobile. If there is no folder with this name, they should create one.
- Download the ‘RAR’ file from the link given above.
- Upon extracting the file, and you will receive the APK and OBB files of the game
- Install the APK file
- Copy the entire ‘com.pubg.imobile’ folder to Android/OBB/
- After the OBB file is copied, players can open Battlegrounds Mobile India and enjoy the 1.5 updates.
IF THE ABOVE LINK DIDN’T WORK SO FOLLOW THIS STEP BELOW…
- Download BGMI 1.5 XAPK File this link
- After download, you need to install this file via APK Pure app
- The XAPK (APK with OBB data & Split APKs) file you downloaded on APKPure only works on APKPure App for Android, never miss any app update news from today.
DOWNLOAD BGMI KR 1.5 FROM TAP TAP APP
Players can follow the steps given below to download the latest BGMI 1.5 update using the TapTap application.
- Players should first visit the official website of TapTap and download the app. The link to the website is given below:
- TapTap website: Click here
- They then have to enable the “Install from Unknown Source” option if it hasn’t been done previously.
- Next, players should locate and install the TapTap application.
- After the installation process is complete, players can open the TapTap app and search for PUBG Mobile using the search bar.
- Several results will appear on the screen. Players have to choose the most relevant result and click on the download button.