OPPO’s latest skin ColorOS 11.3 is running in the market, OPPO brings interim versions of ColorOS to recent flagships, as was the case with ColorOS 11.2. However, ColorOS has only jumped to version 11.3 for the OPPO Reno6 and OPPO Reno6 Pro.
OPPO confirmed that it will release ColorOS 11.3 to other flagships. Unfortunately, many outlets ran with headlines centering on the idea that past and current devices will not receive ColorOS 11.3. In truth, OPPO will deliver the benefits of ColorOS 11.3 to devices already on ColorOS 11.2.
The ColorOS 11.3 brings many new features such as a quick launch aka fingerprint app shortcut feature. But a new feature for gamers, OPPO changed the Game Space layout and adds some features. And we can say that it is like Game Space of OnePlus as OxygenOS and ColorOS have merged recently.
OPPO ColorOS 11.3 Games Space Features: How to use it?
Game Space is an application in OPPO devices to enhances the performance of games and improves the gaming experience. Put all your favorite games in one place. Games will be gathered in one application that serves as a hub so they wouldn’t be scattered around your home screen. It also offers the Game Toolkit, DND, Performance enhancement and other features to ensure the best quality game experience for you. The Games will automatically launch game mode when you enter the game, where the phone will intelligently adjust the CPU/GPU/Storage according to the game scenario, ensuring the game run smoothly at any time, reducing the power consumption.
- Gaming Data
- You can get info about how much time you spend on games.
- Game captures
- Here you can see the screenshot or recording that you’ve captured while gaming.
- Tap on [ ⋮ ] we have a layout changing option for Interface.
- Games Settings
- We have plenty of options for a better gaming experience. Tap on [ ⋮ ] > Select Settings
- Game Toolkit
- Enable this for Games exclusive toolbar which can be called from the side when you are playing games. It will be displayed in a small window where the user can directly enable screen capture, recording, hang-up, and other related functions.
- Performance Enhancement
- Vibration enhancement – A cylinder-shaped Z-axis linear motor provides multiple vibration waveforms. It provides subtle and rich vibration for different skills and events in gaming scenarios to deliver a wonderful visual-hearing-haptics experience for shooting and MOBA games.
- Smart Network Switching – This function can further reduce WLAN delay by using the 4G network. However, this will consume mobile data.
- Quick startup
- Game focus mode
- Game filters
Note:- In this thread, These options have on Reno6 Pro 5G. On other OPPO devices, you can find Games as Game Space.