Android 13 developer preview has already been released, but Android 12 is still the latest official version of Google’s operating system and, as usual, its deployment is being very staggered. It is now coming to the Realme X7 Max 5G in the form of a stable version of Realme UI 3.0.
The Realme X7 Max is on the list of terminals that would receive the update, but until now there has been little movement beyond betas. Now, it already has the stable version of Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 on top.
The device was launched around a year ago as the brand’s new Mid high-end ones, with Android 11 with matching Realme UI, although the device received the Android 12 beta a few months later, that same year. Now the two terminals have the update to Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 available on build number RMX3031_11_C.07.
The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX3031_11_A.22. In order to ensure the stability of this update, we will roll out in staged manner. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
This has been made known by Realme Community, where they have already published the firmware for India. According to the company itself, the builds for Indian need some additional steps, so they will arrive “as soon as possible”.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Adds “”Background stream””: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
- Adds more Omoji decoration items and facial types.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes the mistouch prevention algorithm for curved screens to reduce accidental touches.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.