Realme GT 2 Pro smartphone is getting a new software update with July 2022 security patch. It carries the build number RMX3301_11_A.18 and brings improvements to the security, smoothness, camera, and power consumption with other changes.
The Realme GT 2 Pro smartphone is equipped with Android 12 and Realme UI 3.0. In this latest security update, many system apps were enhanced and increased the security of your device by clearing the unknown errors.
- Integrates the July 2022 Android security patch.
- Improves network stability.
- Improves camera performance for smoother experience.
- Allows more apps to run in the background at the same time.
- Fixes an issue where “Daily data usage limit” would turn on automatically after system updates.
Realme GT 2 Pro June 2022 Update (July 4, 2022)
There is a GT mode that will adjust the performance of the phone to the highest state, and the performance will be fully opened, but in some scenarios, the refresh rate might not change after you turn on the GT Mode, but it can also be fixed along with this security patch. Read more Realme X3: Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta Available [Android 12]
According to the changelog, this latest June 2022 security patch improves complete camera quality by increasing the smoothness of slow-motion videos, fixing an issue where some pixels of your screen might turn black when you take photos with a wide-angle camera in some cases. It is also focused on maximizing the pro mode camera quality to make it more comfortable to take photos in dark environments. Read more Realme July 2022 Security Update Device List, Changelog, & Details
Although Realme found that users were facing a power-draining issue while playing BGMI or BGMI running in the background, Realme took responsibility for improving the power capacity or battery capacity with this latest software update. Read more Realme GT Series Android 13 (GT 5G, GT Master Edition, GT 2, GT 2 Pro, GT Neo 2 & GT Neo 3)
You can completely get a better experience than before after installing this latest June 2022 security patch for Realme GT 2 pro by Navigating setting > software update and download and install.
- Integrates the June 2022 Android security patch.
- Improves animation smoothness when you swipe among apps on the recent tasks page.
- Fixes an issue where an unexpected white bar might appear at the bottom in some third-party apps.
- Fixes an issue where dynamic wallpaper not working.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enter the settings page for Notifications & status bar.
- Fixes an issue where the refresh rate might not change after you turn on GT mode.
- Improves the playback smoothness for slow-motion videos.
- Fixes an issue where some pixels of your screen might turn black when you take photos with the wide-angle camera in some scenarios.
- Fixes a display issue with photos taken in dark environments in Pro mode.
- Fixes a power-draining issue that would occur when BGMI is running in the background.