How to Download and Install OxygenOS 12 (Android 12) on your OnePlus Smartphones: Chinese tech giant OnePlus is using Oppo’s ColorOS elements in OxygenOS skin, and several features we can see in this skin, like Three style dark mode, icon customization, Gallery app, new camera UI, and more.
OnePlus has started rolling out the Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 stable version for its several smartphones globally, the update is rolling out via OTA, and you can download full ROM given the link below.
Now the company starts pushing the update for these devices. If you didn’t get the update you can download and install the update here. Read more OnePlus started recruiting OxygenOS 13 Closed Beta tester for OnePlus 10R (CBT)
Download OxygenOS 12 Update
As always, OxygenOS 12 will be incremental. The update will reach a small percentage of users, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days. Head to Settings -> System -> System updates and tap the Download button to install the OxygenOS 12 update. Read more OnePlus 10 Pro gets OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 with new features and fixes – Download Now
How to Download and Install OxygenOS 12 update
- Download the official Rom from here
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Hit the action overflow menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Cut.
- Hit Internal storage.
- Hit the Paste button to paste the file in the root directory of your phone. Now that the file is in the requisite directory, you can go ahead with the local upgrade. [Local Update APK File Here]
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select System.
- Hit System updates.
- Hit Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 12 on your OnePlus phone.
- Once the installation is finished, navigate to the About phone page to verify the build number.