There is another happy major update for Indian Realme fans. Realme declared that Realme 8 5G smartphone runs on the latest Android 12 version based on the Realme UI 3.0.
The latest major software update is ready to float in India with the firmware version – RMX3241_11.C.03. Maybe the company will release it in other countries’ markets soon. It’s also mandatory for the users that your device has to be required a UI build number – RMX3241_11.A.16 for installing the latest software update.
The software update carries various types of improvements, performance, and features; let’s have a look-
The update should perform here to provide a quick response to the device after adding a quick launch feature that finds the apps you use frequently and load them again quickly. Also, the chart indicates the battery usage and improves the responsiveness of wifi, airplane mode, and Bluetooth.
The major updates bring new designs to the system to emphasize a sense of space and an interactive experience, revamp the page layout to reduce noise and prioritize information, redesign icons that give a good texture and space, and optimize quantum animation engine 3.0. For convenience and efficiency, it adds background streams apps, optimizes the flex drop, and optimizes the switching method. Read more How To Roll Bacr Realme UI Android 13 To Realme UI Android 12
Some optimizations exist in the Realme UI 3.0-based Android 12: Add visuals to texts, optimize categorization of functions, and talk back support. Let’s talk about the system and camera performance. It enhances auto-brightness capacity for a comfortable reading experience, and in the camera section, the sliding bar for zooming in and out becomes more smooth. So you can feel more comfortable while making a video. Read more Realme Has Ended software Support For These Devices – Android & Security Patch
If you have a Beta version of this software update, then it’s been so easy to install it in less time. We recommend you use wifi while downloading this software update. You can do it by navigating settings > software update and download and install. Read more Realme August 2022 System Applications Update Tracker
You can also check the changelog given below for further details –
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring more natural user experience.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed as Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching the floating windows between different sizes.
- Security and privacy
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Source – Realme community