Currently, MIUI 13 is the latest stable version of MIUI, and it is based on Android 12; this update has brought so many new things to the UI as compared to its previous version. Till now, Many devices have received the update, and the new Xiaomi devices are mostly coming out of the box with MIUI 13 based on Android 12.
Features of MIUI 13 based on Android 12:
- All new Redesign Control Centre.
- New Wallpaper for an attractive display.
- Added the features to Widgets System
- Optimization for Storage, RAM, CPU, battery, and has been done.
- Enhanced and new Gallery.
- Improved UI Design and more.
However, despite all these features, sometimes users want to downgrade because after updating, their device is not performing well, draining the battery, lagging, heating, and some user useful apps are not working. In these cases, users think of rolling back the update so that their device could work peacefully, but sometimes they don’t know how they can do so. For them, we have made this post in which we have disbursed the detailed process for downgrading the device software update. Read more How To Download & Install MIUI 13 In Your Xiaomi Devices
Downgrading to MIUI 12.5 based On Android 11 will bring features:
- New Conversation Notifications
- Chat Bubbles
- One-time permissions for microphone and camera
- Smart Device Controls, and more.
- New Wallpapers
- New nature-inspired system sounds and tones
- Revamped Notes app,
- Clipboard access alerts and more.
How to Downgrade the update?
For downgrading first thing you have to do is, you have to download the zip file or ROM of the MIUI 12.5 based on Android 12 of your region from an unknown source. After downloading, you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, Change the file name to update.zip. Using File Manager.
- After changing the name, Open Settings.
- Go to the about phone option, then click on the MIUI version.
- After all, this, Press the three dots which are available upper right corner.
- Then, Choose the option and select the update package.
- From the update package, select the update.zip file.
- Install and Reboot.
Note: Charge the phone before updating so that updating may be done without interruption.