A couple of months ago, Realme announced the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 open beta program for the Realme 9 5G smartphone. Now the device is ready to enjoy the official build of the major update.
Realme announced to release the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 stable for Realme 9 5G in India. The latest update carriers build number RMX3388_11_C.03.
The latest Realme UI 3.0 based on Android is more fun, more fluid & more secure than ever before! It introduces a refreshing look with Fluid Space Design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system to make your Realme smartphone experiencefaster, fluid and fun!
The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX3388_11_A.06 / RMX3388_11_A.07. If you don’t have so check the software update.
Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user
- Convenience & efficiency
- Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Realme 9 5G: How to Apply for Realme UI 3.0 Update
- Go into Settings
- Then tap on Software Update
- ap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz