The Realme GT 5G and Narzo 50 5G are amazing devices, and it has now started recruiting users for Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13 open beta testing in India. This activity will allow smartphone users to test the software before the official release.
Realme GT and Narzo 50 5G users can visit the Settings App and sign up for the Realme UI 4.0 Open beta application. However, the users must first have to download the following Realme UI 3.0 software version to be eligible to participate in the Android 13 beta campaign.
- Realme GT 5G – RMX2202_11.C.25, RMX2202_11_C.27
- Realme Narzo 50 5G – RMX3571_11_A.07, RMX3571_11_A.08, RMX3571_11_A.10
Note: The application for the Android 13 open beta for the device is open from today (December 23, 2022) and can be accepted in batches.
Realme UI 4.0 (Android 13) Open Beta:
With this Realme UI 4.0 Open beta, the company invites the users of the above-mentioned devices to experience the new features and improvements and seeks feedback and suggestions to improve Realme UI.
- For more information: Realme UI 4.0 features
However, Realme’s Android 13 open beta falls slightly short of the official version in terms of stability. Hence, there might be some bugs, and some third-party app versions are not compatible with Android 13 yet. Therefore, we recommend that you do not install the Android 13 open beta version on your daily-use phones.
How To Apply;
If you want to install this Realme UI 4.0 Open Beta update on your Realme smartphone, then go to the Settings of your device. Now, scroll down and click on About Phone, then click on the Official version.
- From here, click on the three-dot button,
- Then click on the trial version
- Click on the Open Beta option.
- Here tap on Apply Now and enter the mandatory details,
- After that, tap on the submit button.
- Now, tap on Done.