- OnePlus finally started the latest OxygenOS 14 beta update for OnePlus 10T
- With this new beta, the company has improved the speed, consistency, and reliability of the software
- All these changes and new features will roll out gradually to users around the world in the upcoming weeks.
After a few weeks of beta testing, OxygenOS 14 on the OnePlus 10 Pro and OnePlus 10R, the OnePlus 10T is in line to receive the update. OnePlus has finally launched the OxygenOS 14 closed beta program for the device.
As per the screenshots shared, the first OxygenOS 14 closed beta build for the OnePlus 10T is now available for users in India. If you want to try out the Android 14 release before the stable rollout, you can download the update by following the steps below.
Like other OxygenOS 14 beta programs, this latest closed beta update focuses on the upcoming improvements to OxygenOS 14 for the OnePlus 10T. OnePlus has also said that only 500 OnePlus 10T smartphone users in India are eligible devices for this closed beta program.
The brand ‘OnePlus’ has released this OxygenOS 14 closed beta update for the OnePlus 10T with the OxygenOS build number which is CPH2413_22.214.171.124(EX01), so users can identify the update with this version number. The company has also set the installation package for the update to be 2.56 GB in size.
Like the OxygenOS 14 closed beta build for the OnePlus 11, the first beta release for the OnePlus 10T brings a number of changes, including a new anamorphic design, a carbon tracking AOD, improved system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations, and more. You can see the full changelog by following the source link below.
Smart And Efficient
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
How To Join OxygenOS 14 Beta Update:
- Navigation to the Settings.
- Scroll down and Select the About device tab.
- Tap the OxygenOS version option.
- Click on the three dots.
- Select Beta program.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to apply.