Realme officially announced the upcoming update of Android 10 that based on Realme UI. As well as Realme also unveiled its first dual-band 5G machine Realme X50 5G at Beijing in China. Realme x50 5G is the first mobile that will come with Realme UI based on Android 10 aka Android Q.
How to register Realme UI Beta for Realme 3 Pro and Realme XT
Realme UI update is scheduled for Realme 3 Pro and Realme XT this month. We would like to share with you all that the update is almost ready and we will begin the rollout very soon. Since, as a realme Community member, you guys should get the first privilege, so here is an interesting arrangement.
We will give realme UI update to 200 users of realme 3 Pro and realme XT before anyone else (on a first come first serve basis).
All you have to do is quickly fill-up the form mentioned below and share the necessary details.
Note: We may not be able to push the update in the following cases~
1. The IMEI number is incorrect
2. The IMEI number entered does not match the selected model
3. The IMEI of the realme phone that is not sold in India
Terms & Conditions:
1. Due to uncertain factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that the realme fan will receive a 100% absolute priority to receive the update. In case the update is not received, we request you to wait for the official release.
2. The first batch of users may encounter system bugs. Please backup important information on your smartphone before updating to prevent data loss.
Realme UI UPDATE LOG
- The brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added Realme Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with Realme’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized the Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager and removed No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
- Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added all new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized the startup animation for Game Space.
- Home Screen
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognizes more than 80 different scenes.
- Realme Share now supports sharing files with Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
REALME DEVICES THAT WILL GET THE Realme UI
- Realme X2 Pro (Mar 2019)
- Realme 3 Pro (Jan 2020)
- Realme 5 Pro (Feb 2020)
- Realme X (Feb 2020)
- Realme XT (Jan 2020)
- Realme 3 (Apr 2020)
- Realme 5S (May 2020)
- Realme 5 (May 2020)
- Realme 3i (Apr 2020)
- Realme 2 Pro (June 2020)
- Realme C2 (Q3 2020)
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: