Realme has officially released Realme C11 smartphone in India and Malaysia, which uses the latest MediaTek Helio G35 processor to target the low-end market. Today the mobile is receiving the first software update.
Realme C11’s new update brings the latest July 2020 security patch and it also Optimizes system stability. And the new update bumping on build number RMX2185_11_A.67 in India and later other regions.
REALME C11 SPECS
- Display – 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD 720 x 1600 display (20:9) Gorilla Glass 3+
- Processor – MediaTek Helio G35 (12nm)
- Front Camera – 5-megapixel (f/2.0, 1-micron)
- Rear Camera – 13MP primary sensor(f/2.2), a 2MP depth sensor
- RAM – 2GB LPDDR4X
- Storage – 32GB (Triple Slot up to 256GB)
- Battery Capacity – 5000mAh with fast charging and reverse charging
- OS – Realme UI based on Android 10
- Bluetooth – 5.0
- Fingerprint sensor – No
- Colors– Rich Grey & Rich Green
Follow us Google News
Follow us on Twitter