Due to a critical bug for the Realme UI version, C.55 is replaced by C.57. For user who has already updated to C.55, will also receive the new version C.57.
Updated [Sept.15] – Suspended
Realme suspended the August 2020 security update of Realme 5, 5s, and 5i. Realme found some critical bugs and issues on this update. Realme will soon fix this issue and will provide the update via OTA.
Continue to the original article [Sept.- 1]
Good news for Realme 5, 5i, and 5s users today, Realme starts rolling out a new software update for Realme 5, Realme 5s, and Realme 5i on Realme UI Android 10, it comes with the Android August 2020 security patch update and adds a new feature in the device.
Finally, Realme 5, 5s, and 5i users can enjoy the Smooth Scrolling feature with the super nighttime feature under the Realme Lab. The update also adds an OTG switch and focus mode toggle in the notification panel as well as optimizes the status bar, split-screen, and battery percentage.
The update comes with build number RMX1911EX_11_C.55 for Realme 5 and RMX1925EX_11_C.55 for Realme 5s and RMX2030EX_11_C.55 Realme 5i for Indian users and it will available for more regions in the coming days.
- Android Security Patch: August 2020
- Realme Lab
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage
- Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed the issue that the split screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
- Status Bar
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
- Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
- Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
- Fixed the issue that the preview and video recording interfaces are dimmed in night scenes while using third-party applications
Note- The update is rolling out a few numbers of users and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Follow us Google News
Follow us on Twitter