Last month, Realme announced that the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. The update adds new features that are focused on communication, privacy, and control of your connected devices.
Realme X50 Pro, in fact, is the first device to receive this update, the company has already started Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 beta program for early access users. And today Realme has started to roll out a new software update for X50 Pro users on Realme UI 2.0.
The latest update optimizes the camera performance and fixes some features like – Gaming, Navigation, lock screen, and battery. It is rolling out on build number RMX2076PU_11_C.13 in India.
Important Note: This update is rolling out only for Realme UI 2.0 Beta users and those using Realme UI 1.0 will not get this update.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Optimized the power consumption in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic noise of the voice channel when gaming
- Fixed the response issue of the swipe upward gesture right after a swipe upward to go back to the home screen
- Lock screen
- Fixed the screen flicker when the wallpaper of the lock screen is set to white
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of the screen-on time when the battery is fully charged