Last month January 2021, Realme started recruiting early access Realme UI 2.0 beta adopters for Realme 6 in India, and the first Realme UI 2.0 beta rolls out on build number C.01.
Today, the company has started rolling out a new Realme UI 2.0 update. This is a second beta update for Realme 6 which brings the latest February 2021 security patch with some fixes, and more.
The latest Realme UI 2.0 beta 2 update comes on build number RMX2001_11_C.02 with package size 239MB and it adds the February 2021 security patch. The changelog mentioned fixes some camera issues and optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Update Android security patch Feb. 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic failure of swipe up gesture & fixed screen
- Fixed the probabilistic failure of delayed photography to generate video
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of Super Macro Camera Screen Jam
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of super macro thumbnail
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that sound and imaging not synchronized in professional mode
- Fixed interface flickering in some scenarios
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
If you participate in the Realme UI 2.0 beta program and you own the Realme 6 in India then you should be able to download the latest beta firmware by opening Settings on your phone, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.
Thanks for the Screenshot – Dhananjay