Realme UI brings many new features and people want to know about it where is the developer option? So today we will talk about how to enable developer options on Realme smartphones. The Developer Options comes hidden on Android-powered smartphones.
Basically, this menu has been implanted for development purposes. It has many options and configuration setups that help developers to test and bring us new stuff. Thus, for users like us, most of the OEMs keep it hidden with the Settings menu. Just like other smartphones, the Developer Options can be easily enabled on Realme mobiles.
Realme UI: How To Enable Developer Options
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu on your phone
- Now, scroll down ‘About Phone’ and tap on it.
- Under the About Phone tap on ‘Baseband & Kernel’
- Now locate the version “RMX1992EX_11_C.04” and tap on 7 times
- Enter Password if you have to enable the developer option.
How to find Developer Option
- Go to settings
- Then Additional Settings
- Tap on Developer Options