Realme has already rolled out the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 update for the Realme X2 Android 11 users in India, featuring some improvements centered around the system and camera experience. The company is now following up with the fifth beta build of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for the Realme X2 which brings several cameras and system improvements.
The Realme UI 2.0 beta 5 comes with an update package of more than 1.2GB and builds version RMX1992EX_11_F.16. This Realme UI 2.0 Beta 5 update is rolling out for Realme X2 who registered the device in the Early Access program in India and is running on Android 11 beta.
According to the changelog, it fixes several camera features like portrait mode, 64MP, Night mode, camera freezing in some cases, Front camera issue, and more. You can see this in the changelog which is mentioned below.
Update log: Realme X2 – Realme UI 2.0 Beta 5
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the Al scene recognition logic in Photo mode
- Optimized the image resolution and noise issue in every mode
- Fixed the image blur failure issue while adjusting the percentage in Portrait mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic image beautifying effect failure issue while shooting the of the front camera profile in beauty mode
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue while switching modes between Photo, Video, and Night
- Fixed the probabilistic frame blurring issue for 5 seconds while switching from Video mode to Photo mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that only single imaging in pressing the shooting button for many times due to the long processing time of 64M mode
- Fixed the probabilistic long response time issue of shooting button after continuously pressing the button at daily light in Night mode of front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue while shooting continuously in Photo mode of the front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue while long pressing the Setting and then pressing the application information at Home
- Fixed the issue that entering the Recent Apps in Landscape Mode caused the names of some applications displayed at the left and been covered
- Fixed the probabilistic Setting crashing issue while setting the password of System Cloner
- Fixed the probabilistic displayed data speed limit notice issue while plugged in China Unicom SIM card in some scenarios
- Fixed the display issue while opening the camera after switching to general users
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that pressing Close all button in Recent apps interface entered the search bar at the bottom of Home
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.