Updated: Finally, Realme released the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 stable (official) version update for Realme GT Neo in China. The update is available for limited users and it will Expect full delivery within 15 days. The version comes on build number C.07.
Realme officially announced the Realme Ui 3.0 public beta for Realme GT Neo 5G smartphone in China. After early adopters and internal testing, Realme GT Neo has ushered in the public beta upgrade. Realme who are using Realme GT Neo are welcome to sign up for the experience!
The public beta version is slightly inferior to the official version in terms of stability and is only for Realme fans who are very interested in Realme UI 3.0.
Check Details Here:
- Since some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 12, there may be situations where third-party applications cannot be used normally after the upgrade (such as flashback, freeze, black screen, power consumption, etc.), please confirm that it is acceptable;
- Please upgrade to the official version of A.30 and above before you can sign up for the public beta;
- Please make sure that the mobile phone has more than 10G of internal storage space, otherwise there will be a risk of failure to upgrade. (Check the storage space method: Settings>Other Settings>Storage Space);
- Please make sure that your mobile phone is not rooted and the battery is above 60%;
- This update takes a long time, and there may be a slight fever during the update;
- The voice wake-up function of Xiaobu Assistant is still being adapted due to the upgrade of the S major version. It is temporarily unavailable and will be opened after the subsequent version is adapted;
- After the mobile phone has just been updated, some installed applications in the mobile phone need to be adapted and optimized in the background, and the albums and mobile phone files will also be intelligently organized and safely scanned again. These optimization actions will add some extra power consumption in the background;
- After the device is flashed into the beta version, the user data of the device will not be cleared, but we strongly recommend that you back up the data before flashing: Settings -> Other Settings -> Backup and Restore -> Backup and Restore, select the desired Please copy the backed up data to an external storage device after the backup is complete.
Updated- December 18
Realme released the second batch of Realme UI 3.0 beta updates for Realme GT Neo Flash Edition in China. The opening time of the second batch of early adopter version registration channels on December 17 – 15:00 and Quota 1000.
Based on the latest Android 12 operating system, Realme UI 3.0 will bring a seamless and smooth play experience to real fans. It is not only equipped with a large number of new features, but also focuses on improving the safety of users, and there are more creative customization features waiting for you to experience!
Before Realme UI 3.0 officially meets with you, fans who are using Realme GT Neo Flash Edition will have the opportunity to experience the early adopter version that includes most of the features of Realme UI 3.0.
Original Story – December 02
Realme starts recruiting the Realme UI 3.0-based Android 12 beta tester for Realme GT Neo smartphone users of China. The limited beta program for Realme GT Neo 5G owners.
As for the registration to the closed beta, this will only be accessible to 500 users registered on the Chinese forum. Regarding the news, no mention is made of the upcoming features but it seems that this first release will already contain most of the features that will arrive later with Realme UI 3.0.
If you are among the owners of the Realme flagship you will still have to be patient since for the moment the registration from the Android 12 early access is reserved for Chinese users only. However, there is good news as the company has confirmed that Realme GT Neo 2 will be scheduled to receive the update to Android 12 and Realme UI 3.0 in December 2021.
Now it’s time for the next flagship, After releasing the Realme UI 3.0 Beta update to the Realme GT and Master Edition China, Realme has opened the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Beta Program for the Realme GT Neo. The beta program is currently available in China, and it could soon go live in other markets, where the device was sold.
The first batch of early adopter version experience places:
- 500 people
- Please upgrade to the official version of A.29 before you can sign up for the early adopter version.
- Registration will start at 16:00 on December 2nd, until full registration
Realme GT Neo owners in China who are interested in beta-testing the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update can enroll themselves into the program by Phone settings-software update-gear icon in the upper right corner> Click-upgrade and early adopters> Register after filling in the information and confirming the agreement.