Realme continues software support for its smartphones currently on the market and releases a new update for the Realme C25s one of the popular mid-range smartphone.
Today, a good new arrives to the Realme C25s, the company is officially rolling out Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 major update for the device in India, and it is available on RMX3195_11_C.05. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version: RMX3197_11_A.19 / RMX3197_11_A.20.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, we will rollout in staged manner. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Realme UI 3.0 Changelog For Realme C25s
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Read Previous Story – May 30th
Realme C25s officially receive the stable version of Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0. The update consists of build RMX3195_11_C.01 with a 3.69GB update size. The update introduces the new Privacy Dashboard, Material You, and all the other features of Android 12.
The all-new Realme UI 3.0 based upon Android 12 is almost here! We have been teasing quite a lot about its features for a while now and we know for sure that you can’t wait to try it out yourself. We are equally excited to bring it all to your Realme device as soon as you can and make you experience the seamless fun it brings along.
The update is currently being automatic deployed via OTA for Philippines owners. However, we expect that the rollout will be extended to India soon (Open Beta Available in India)