OxygenOS 13 stable is already released for the OnePlus 10 Pro device for the region of India, Europe, and North America. With many devices in the line-up. Including this, OnePlus devices have a great fan base, which cannot be neglected. Recently OnePlus and OPPO both won the race to roll out the Android update to both of their devices.
But there are cons, also which are harming the OnePlus fan base. You have observed that when you continuously use the device or play games or watch any video, and more, then your OnePlus device gets overheated. Many users informed the OnePlus community that, OnePlus is facing an overheating issue. This user is finding ways how they can control the overheating in their OnePlus device. Read more OnePlus Nord 2 gets September 2022 security update with camera improvements [C.09]
For them, we have made this article, in which we have discussed the ways by that, OnePlus users can protect their phone from overheating issues.
So, according to OnePlus support, you can do these many things to fix the issue.
- First of all, this is normal, so there is not need to worry about it, and OnePlus is more concerned about its users rather than its devices. So Don’t worry.
- Close all the unwanted apps running in the background.
- When you play games or do any other heavy work on the phone, then it is suggested that you turn off the auto sync.
- Using mobile data or making calls in a weak signal area could also over heat your phone, so try to make a call with good signal strength and mobile data turn, if it is necessary.
- Always keep your phones updated and install apps.
- If the issue still exists, then reset your phone. But before doing this, back up all your important data.