- OnePlus introduced its first flagship foldable device, the OnePlus Open in the Indian market with several impressive features.
- OnePlus Open is now getting a new software update, the OxygenOS 13.2, which includes several bug fixes and improvements along with e-SIM support.
- The brand has already started to roll out a new software update to OnePlus Open in India.
OnePlus launched its flagship foldable smartphone, the OnePlus Open, across the globe in October this year. This latest foldable model of the OnePlus sports several interesting features, including a 4,800mAh battery power, which supports 67W SuperVOOC charging capacity, and a powerful and energy-efficient Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. OnePlus has now rolled out the latest software update, the OxygenOS 13.2, with several improvements and system stability.
The Chinese consumer tech manufacturer OnePlus has released a new update for its flagship foldable model, the OnePlus Open in India, which has arrived with a firmware version CPH2551_184.108.40.206(EX01). The brand has already started incorporating an incremental reveal of the OxygenOS 13.2 version update for its Open smartphone all over India.
OnePlus Open: OxygenOS 13.2 Update
OnePlus has introduced the latest OxygenOS 13.2 update with several improvements in the system, its performance, improving the system stability, and a few bug fixes and other required enhancements. Most prominently, with this latest update, the Open has received an e-SIM support feature, which is generally supported by the most recent flagship smartphones. Here’s the changelog of the latest OxygenOS 13.2 update for OnePlus Open.
- Improves system stability.
- Improves system performance.
- Fixes a slow response issue that might occur when you tap and hold a friend’s profile photo in WeChat on the cover screen.
- Fixes an issue where the Eraser tool in Photos might not respond to your taps.
- Adds support for eSIM.
- Increases the clarity of photos taken at higher zoom ratios with the telephoto camera.
- Improves the tone and color accuracy of photos taken in Photo and Pro mode.