Realme has already pushed the Realme UI update for Realme 3 Pro and Realme XT devices. And now Realme X2 owners are waiting for Realme UI update but today Realme X2 users are receiving Realme UI beta update in the Chinese variant. The Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 and the user interface is basically a redesigned ColorOS 7 with some new features like Personal Information Protection that seeds blank entries to apps, requiring personal data.
NOTE: This is the second batch od Realme UI beta for Realme X2 users (Chinese Variant). What about Indian users? So Realme has declared the list of Realme X2 Realme UI Beta update users and it will soon hi roll out the update.
The update brings a new Realme UI V1.0 and it also brings the latest Android 10 aka Android Q. The latest update comes with the build number RMX1991_11_C.02.
Realme has already promised the Realme X2 users will receive a stable Realme UI based on Android 10 update in March, but we’ve already seen the company going to release Realme UI beta for X2 users on 1st February in India.
If you have not joined the beta program of Realme UI for Realme X2, register the beta program soon. Join the beta program? Link below…
Realme UI Android 10 Changelog-
- Updated UI to realme UI• Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager;removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
- Optimized New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures:
- All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: