Realme X2 Pro has received Realme UI V1.0 stable Android 10 update globally. The mobile is the company’s first flagship smartphone under 30k. It comes with Snapdragon 855+, 90Hz display refresh rate, and 50W super Vooc charging speed and equipped with 64MP quad-camera setup.
Today. Realme started pushing W.71 update on Realme UI based on Android 10 for who registered the long term beta of Realme X2 Pro early access users. This update for experience unreleased Realme UI features in advance in a closed test phase and help Realme make the final decision whether these features will be officially implemented to Realme UI or not.
The update is rolling out for the Chinese variant of Realme X2 Pro long term beta early access users with build number RMX1931_11_W.71 and the size of the update are 2.89GB.
After this update Realme, X2 Pro users will definitely get Android 11 beta updates. But firstly Realme X50 Pro will get Android 11 Beta in July.
Update log: New Features (Beta)
- Added Realme laboratory smooth sliding screen function
- Added Realme laboratory extreme standby function;
- Notification bar
- New growth Press the notification bar automatic brightness button to enter the display and brightness interface;
- Added focus mode independence Shortcut;
- In the new drawer mode, long-press the desktop icon to uninstall the APP;
- Newly added desktop icon of the newly installed APP to support the sweep effect;
- New users and multi-user functions in the account
- New process management All processes are cleaned up in the process;
- Added the function of locking the layout in the desktop and music screen lock;
- Added wireless printing, the mobile phone can be connected to the printer through the LAN, WLAN direct connection and IP address;
- Added headset quick pairing pop-up window Tips;
- Game Space
- New game barrage function;
Important Note- This update only for Realme X2 Pro users who registered long term beta in China. And it will soon available for Global variants including India.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: