Welcome to Saturday Tech News, Today we have to bring some good tech news for you, including iPad Air 4 Launch Date, OPPO Reno5 Series, Asus ZenFone 6 Android 11 Beta Program, Moto G9 Launching, Vivo Y20, Vivo Y20i Specifications Leaked, Huawei Mate 40 Series, Google Pixel 5 renders, etc. We hope you will like this tech news, let’s start without wasting time.
iPad Air 4 Launch Date
- Apple iPad Air 4 could feature an 11-inch Liquid Retina display, a USB-C connector, and quad stereo speakers
- The next iPad Air will likely get the same chipset powering the iPhone 12.
- iPad Air 4 with A14 chipset tipped to launch in March 2021.
OPPO Reno5 Series
- OPPO Reno5 series is tipped to include Reno5, Reno5 Pro, and Reno5 Pro+
- The standard Reno5 is said to ship with the Snapdragon 775G SoC
- The Reno5 and Reno5 Pro+ are tipped to come with the Snapdragon 860.
Google Pixel 5 renders
Moto G9 Launching
- Moto G9 Launching in India at 12 pm (noon) on August 24.
Gionee Max Launch
- Gionee is set to launch an entry-level smartphone dubbed Gionee Max on August 25 in India.
- The Gionee Max will pack a 6.1″ HD+ waterdrop notch display with 2.5D curved glass
- The smartphone will have 2GB RAM and 32GB storage onboard,
- And fueling the entire package will be a 5,000 mAh battery, which will likely draw power through a micro USB port at up to 10W.
Huawei Mate 40 Series
- The Huawei Mate 40 is expected to arrive sometime soon.
- The three devices of Huawei Mate 40 Series arrived at the MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology) in China.
Vivo Y20, Vivo Y20i Specifications Leaked
- According to Mukul Sharma, The two phones seem to be powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC.
- The Vivo Y20 specifications show 4GB RAM, the Vivo Y20i is listed with 3GB of RAM.
- With triple rear camera setups that will include a 13-megapixel primary shooter, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel portrait camera.
- The Vivo Y20 and the Vivo Y20i are expected to come with 5,000mAh batteries.
Asus ZenFone 6 Android 11 Beta Program
- Asus ZenFone 6 or Asus 6Z, as it is known in India, is now part of the Android 11 beta programme. The development was shared by Asus on its community forum.
- Asus ZenFone 6 users have till September 4 to enrol in the programme.