Realme UI 2.0 is coming which is based on the Android 11 update. Users are waiting for Realme UI 2.0’s new features as well as a changelog. Now regarding the improvements in the system UI design and experience of the new Realme UI 2.0 that will be released this time in Beta, we believe that many Realme users have been very much looking forward to it.
Many Realme users are excited about the update of Realme UI 2.0 but it is not yet official, however, Realme has released beta updates for Realme X50 Pro for limited users, which has many new features.
So we have brought you Realme UI 2.0 based on the Android 11 Changelog…
Realme UI 2.o: New Features
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An Al algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. ·
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”. You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy
- Added System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- Added the Buffed Match Stats feature which generates game statistics for your matches (only certain games are supported)
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.