Realme 6 is running on Realme UI 2.0 beta and has some bugs, users are constantly reacting about Realme UI 2.0 and are worried about when their device will get a stable update.
Now Realme is begun rolling out a new Realme UI 2.0 beta for the Realme 6 in India. The update brings tons of fixes and optimizations including SIM card, Speakers, Music, Camera, Settings, System, and more you can see in the changelog which is mentioned below…
The latest Realme UI 2.0 beta 3 update comes on build number RMX2001_11_C.03 with package size 510MB and optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
Update log: Rm Update
- Optimized the system performance and improved the system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the screen is not lit when receiving calls
- Fixed the probabilistic overlap of dot indicators and app icons
- Fixed the probabilistic flash of notification center when unlocking
- Fixed the miss of Screen Translate feature when using gesture screenshot
- Fixed the drop of frame rate when using the browser in 90Hz mode
- Fixed the probabilistic inconsistent toggle status of Screen-off Gestures after the system updates
- Fixed the probabilistic red screen when switching to Light mode on App Freezer page
- SIM card
- Fixed the probabilistic restart issue when pulling out or inserting SIM card slot
- Optimized the sound quality of speakers
- Fixed the probabilistic stutter of the music player
- Optimized the imaging time in certain scenarios
- Optimized the flash effects
- Fixed the inconsistency exposure time of settings and image details in Expert mode • Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when face detection activated
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing in the imaging process in Ultra Macro mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to use Ultra Macro mode when indicating Constructing Chroma Boost…
- Fixed the miss of hint More light required, when shooting in low light condition
- Fixed the probabilistic miss of image blur issue of optimal effects
If you participate in the Realme UI 2.0 beta program and you own the Realme 6 in India then you should be able to download the latest beta firmware by opening Settings on your phone, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.