Realme launched Realme 8 Pro smartphone in India last week. It is powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC. It comes with a 6.4″ 60Hz Full HD+ AMOLED screen and a 4,500 mAh battery with supports 50W charging and runs Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 out of the box.
This is Realme’s first which comes with a 108MP primary camera on the back along with an 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth units. And a 16MP selfie shooter inside the punch hole.
Realme 8 Pro comes with Realme UI 2.0 out of the box and becomes the company’s first smartphone. Today Realme 8 Pro smartphone users are receiving a new software update with new features and the latest security patch. This is the second software update that comes with the build number RMX3081_11_A.27.
The latest update brings April 2021 Android security patch with adds Hyper Motion Slo-Mo mode to the smartphone’s rear camera and updates the watermark style. It also brings VoWiFi support for Vi (Vodafone Idea) to the Indian units.
Update Log: RM Update
- Android security patch: April 2021
- Added Hyper motion SLO-MO mode of the rear camera
- Update watermark style
- Fixed the flicker issue of taking photos with the rear camera in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic color shifts issue of the rear camera
- Added support for VoWiFi function of Vi India carrier (India)
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to swipe down to expand the status bar when power on
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of prompting reset failed in notification bar
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.