Last month Realme has officially announced Realme V11 5G in China. It is powered by MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G Octa-core processor, a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display. Realme V11 5G comes with a quad-camera 13 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a single 8 MP (wide) camera. While the operating system runs on Android 11 based on Realme UI 2.0.
However, the company is rolling out April 2021 update in China for Realme V11 5G users, it brings the April 2021 Android security patch. The optimizes several camera features, the noise performance of the rear camera in HDR mode, the maximum frame rate performance of the rear camera recording, the super night shooting effect of the rear camera.
Additionally, it optimizes fingerprint unlocking firmware to improve system security, and network service performance, and improves network stability. It also fixes the problem that iFLYTEK’s input method cannot be called out with a low probability.
The latest update comes on build number A.07 and runs on Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 in China. The mobile may be launched in India soon.
- Update Android security patch (2021#4)
- Optimize system performance and improve the fluency of some scenes
- The internet
- Optimize network service performance and improve network stability
- Optimize the noise performance of the rear camera in HDR mode
- Optimize the maximum frame rate performance of the rear camera recording
- Optimize the super night shooting effect of the rear camera
- Set up
- Optimize fingerprint unlocking firmware to improve system security
- Fix the problem that iFLYTEK’s input method cannot be called out with a low probability