Always peoples are afraid of losing their data more than their phone. Because mobile phones can be purchased but not data. We face some problems when we upgrade our old phone to a new phone because we want all the data to be safely transferred to our new phone.
Before few years moving data between our old phone and the new one was so much difficult. People used to transfer the data to a computer and then to the new phone.
you’ll be glad to know that you can still carry over your previous phone’s data, accounts, and other important details without doing all this thing.
Transferring data from your old phone to the new phone is so easy and convenient by using the Clone Phone feature, You can transfer data from your old iPhone, another Android phone, and You can even transfer data using a QR code. Clone Phone allows transferring all data stored on your old phone (including Settings, Photos, Contacts, Apps) to your new phone.
If you have a realme phone then you did not have to download the third-party app. In realme clone app is pre-installed on all realme smartphones. It does not consume data. It transfers all the data which includes contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos, audios, files, system application data, installed apps and their data.
From your old phone, select the content you wish to transfer to your new phone.
Realme UI: How to use the clone phone feature
- Open the clone phone app which pre-installed in your or download it from the play store for old phone, for transferring data both phones should have an app.
- Open the app on both phones.
Open a new phone:
- You have to choose your current phone type.
- After that three options will come on your phone screen realme phone, other android phones, and iPhone, select from it.
- QR code will be generated to use an old phone to scan QR code.
- Choose the old phone option in the old phone.