You can unlock Hide/Show your own caller identification with every Smartphone, but the exact method to do so will depend on your device manufacturing company.
If you have a Realme 8s device, you have lots of different methods at your disposal. We’re going to detail How to Hide/Show your own caller ID on Realme 8s.
You can turn off your own caller identification, your number will then not be shown at the receiving end when you make a call. Your number is only hidden when you make voice calls not when you send messages.
Hide/Show your own caller identification on Realme 8s
- Click on Phone icon.
- Press menu option (Three Dots on top right corner).
- Than tap on Setting.
- Now click on Calling Accounts
- The select Carrier Call Settings
- Go to additnal Settings
- And Select My Number
- Press Show number to turn on caller Identification.
- Press hide/show caller identification.