Realme UI 3.0: How To Check Software Updates After Android 12 On Your Realme Smartphones – In October 2021, Realme has introduced the third version of its proprietary user interface based on the Android 12 operating system. The icons in Realme UI 3.0 have become more voluminous and brighter. It introduces the ability to customize the overall color theme of the interface and personalize the Always-on Display.
In addition, the interface now looks clearer and more logical due to clever work with space. For this, designers have reduced the density of the amount of information displayed on one screen. The sizes of headings, the contrast of symbols, and the text have been changed. Everything allows you to read information from the screen faster.
The company already revealed a list of smartphones for which the new version of the shell will be available, and showed an updated roadmap for these devices. And recently Realme GT has started receiving the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 skin update and other eligible smartphone is running on a trial version.
According to the company, for other devices awaiting software updates, work is currently underway to adapt the new version of the proprietary shell, taking into account the characteristics of each model. For this reason, the update will be released gradually.
Realme UI 3.0: How To Check Software Updates
Realme has brought many new features with this new skin, along with many changes that have been made in terms of settings and one of them is the software update setting which has completely changed.
Here we are providing full steps to check software updates after Realme UI 3.0 skin
- Open Notification Panel
- And Tap On Setting Icon
- Scroll down and go into About device
- Now Click on Realme UI 3.0 Icon
- If any update available so tap to Download
- Update now.
Operating system updates are released periodically for your device. If you are having difficulty with your device, you should always check for updates, as a fix for the problem may have been released.
Software updates fall into two general types: operating system updates and security updates. Please note that the type and version of the update available will depend on your model.
Check more stories
- Realme 9 Pro and 9 Pro+ Android 13 & Realme UI 4.0 Update Beta Program Release Date
- Realme updates September 2022 security patch to its two-year-old phone, Realme 7i
- Realme UI 3.0 O-HAPTICS Feature: How To Use On Realme Phone?
- Realme UI 3.0 Users Can Stream YouTube Video In Background
- Top 15 Features Of Realme UI 4.0
Please Note: It is highly recommended to be connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. Downloading via mobile networks may result in additional charges. Please ensure that your Mobile device has enough storage space before performing a Software Update.
- Realme UI 3.0 Update Roadmap 2022 For Europe – Realme 9 Pro and 9 Pro+ Listed
- Internet (Browser) getting new version 220.127.116.11 update for Realme UI 2.0 and OPPO ColorOS 11