After the first One UI Watch 4.5 beta update with several new features last month, the second beta for Galaxy Watch 4 officially arrived, Samsung’s top-of-the-range smartwatch series.
Let’s talk about the WearOS-based One UI Watch 4.5 beta 2, now available for public download for Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic with major fixes.
Immediately after updating the application, the South Korean giant began rolling out the new firmware, which can be downloaded via OTA and brings numerous news. The official changelog is, in fact, decidedly rich and shows a number of bug fixes that will certainly be very popular with smartwatch owners with the first beta.
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Enhancement of GPS stability
- Improving app running performance
- Stabilizing health functions, and improving running and swimming performance
- Fixed issues that are slow or terminated in Health app
- Stabilizing power consumption-Fixed that My Photo +, My Style background photo, and AR emoji character are not restored when the data is restored
- Fixed that the call receiving screen is not displayed when Watch music is playing during Watch and Buzz connection
- Fixed issue that the reminder alarm remains after snooze
- Fixed issue that is cut off on the weather screen when the font size is enlarged
- Other improvements are applied
The One UI 4.5 Watch Beta 2 comes with new firmware version R860XXU1ZVF5. At the moment the update is only available in South Korea while for international users it is necessary to wait a few more days for the new firmware to be ready.
To install the update you have to Galaxy Watch 4 Manager for Beta 220.127.116.1162011 is new has been distributed. Please update to the latest version through the plugin download link in the signup notice.