Realme UI 4.0 is an amazing interface that comes with various outstanding features and lots of customization features to provide a seamless experience to Realme smartphone users one of the real materials is O-HAPTICS. This feature is available for some flagship models of Realme.
Realme O-HAPTICS Feature:
Realme Haptics mimics the feel of real content and simulates real-life natural interactions to deliver immersive experiences. This feature gives feedback for touch, swipes, and more. With the Haptics feature, you can feel it each time when you touch and hold app icons, scroll on time pickers, unlock your device, tap on navigation buttons, and more. Read more Top 15 Features Of Realme UI 4.0
In addition, you will feel the screen vibrate, and this feature helps you to confirm whether the current operation is completed or not. With the Realme UI 4.0, the Haptic feature brings two touches to feel, including Crisp and Gentle. Here, in this article, we are sharing a guide to using System Haptics on your Realme device.
How To Activate System Haptics On Your Device:
- Navigation to the Settings on your device
- Scroll down and tap on the Sound & vibration
- Select Haptics and tones
- Here, turn ON the System haptics toggle
How To Customize The Realme Haptics Feature:
- Firstly, turn ON the System haptics toggle.
- Then adjust the Haptic intensity
- By sliding Left to Right.
- Tap on the How touches feel
- Chooses a Crisp or Gentle touch-feel option