OPPO is rolling out a new software update for the OPPO F9, the new software update brings a stable version of Android Pie 9.0 based on ColorOS 6 and few other improvements. OPPO F9 owner, you might be tired of waiting for Pie update, for the 2-3 month’s through and the update is still not live. Many would-be speculating they would miss out on it. But turns out, they would not! Oppo has finally started rolling out the Android 9 update.
This has the build number CPH1823EX_11_C.16, includes the Android security patch for November 2019 and is 2.63GB in size. It is rolling out gradually, this new update was supposed to be based on CPH1823EX_11_C.16 based version but now its version has changed.
OPPO F9 ANDROID 9 PIE CHANGELOG LOG
Upgrade to ColorOS 6 and Android 9 and experience fresh visuals and bezel-less beauty.
- Redesigned the UI to suit the bezel-less screen. Blank spaces and color gradients are carefully harnessed to interpret aesthetics, grace, and youth.
- Hyper Boost
- Added Game Boost 2.0 (which integrates Frame Boost and Touch Boost), reducing game lags.
- Added System Boost: Optimized the whole system through improved compatibility between bottom-layer hardware platforms.
- Added App Boost: Optimized platform-level heavy-weight apps.
- Added a button to hide unimportant notifications with just a tap.
- Added swipe gestures on both sides to go back, allowing for easier navigation.
- Added custom “Do Not Disturb” scenarios. Different time ranges can be set according to the scenario.
- Game Space
- Game Space: new visuals, avatar game console, landscape, and portrait screen orientations.
- My Games Moments: screenshots and screen recordings of games can be collected here and be viewed independently.
- You can reduce image quality to save power in Low Power Mode.
- Home Screen
- Added default wallpapers with the aesthetics and modern feeling.
- Added drawer mode on Home screen.
- Added live wallpapers to satisfy different users.
- Added batch icon management on Home Screen.
- Calculator: Result in each step is immediately displayed.
- Optimized Portrait mode.
- Optimized UI.
- Optimized UI.
- Added Favorites function: Photos and albums can be added to Favorites.
- Added block rule: Block calls and messages from numbers that start with certain prefixes.
- You can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time, allowing a quick switch between them.
- Added a setting option to adjust the animation speed upon app launch.
- Added Screen Colour Mode: screen display effects can be changed.
- Added Riding Mode (applies to partial regions).
- Added Low-Brightness Flicker-Free Eye Care
In addition, there’s GameBoost 2.0 for a smoother and more immersive gaming experience. This includes TouchBoost for better touch response as well as accuracy and FrameBoost for sustained gaming at high frame rates. Furthermore, ColorOS 6 also includes “AI cold storage” which freezes the apps after you exit them in order to save the battery from being passively consumed.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: