On February 7th, Realme finally launched its second smartphone of this year with Entertainment Ka Superstar Realme C3 in India. This is the first phone which comes with MediaTek Helio G70 processor as well as Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 out of the box. If you want to really excited to know about all the features of the Realme C3 camera, the answer is yes so let’s talk about it…
Realme C3 Camera Features
Talking about the camera we get some exciting features like Chroma Boost, Portrait Mode and Slo-mo video recording, which is difficult to find in this segment.
- On the hardware, the Realme C3 sports a 12MP+2MP dual camera setup at the back. The rear main camera features an f/1.8 large aperture and a large 1.25μm pixel size. It can zoom up to 4X and supports PDAF Autofocus. This makes the pictures taken from the realme C3 not only clear in daylight but bright in low light and the dark environment as well
- Realme C3 camera can capture a variety of scenes for a perfect picture every time. The portrait lens algorithm has been updated to give you beautiful bokeh portraits of you and your loved ones.
- Realme C3 has the Chroma Boost feature where, through the pixel-level mapping algorithm, the brightness band color is restored, giving you better Dynamic range, Screen contrast, and Vivid colors.
- Apart from this, the camera supports an automatic HDR mode. When turned on, you can keep the highlights and dark details in the picture to get accurate images with abundant details and more colors.
- Coming in the video department, the Realme C3 also Supports 1080p video shooting and slo-mo videos at 120 fps.
- On the front, the Realme C3 sports a 5MP selfie shooter the, selfie camera supports AI beatification function, HDR mode, portrait mode and a panoselfie feature that can help you to take wider selfies.
Thanks & Regards “Realme Community”
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: