After Realme UI update Realme 5 and Realme 5s users were very disappointed and facing some issues after the Android 10 update. So don’t worry about Realme takes feedback on new Android 10 updates from its users and fixes their problems with updates.
Today, Realme is rolling out another software update for Realme 5 and 5s Realme UI beta early access users, the update comes on build number RMX1911EX_11_C.37 for both the devices. A few days ago Realme was rolled out the Realme UI update for Realme 5 and Realme 5s early access users after that the users are receiving May 2020 security patch update on C.35.
The new update adds dual earphone feature under the Realme lab and optimizes battery and power consumption, camera, and audio. You can see the full changelog below…
- Optimized power-saving strategies and improved standby power consumption
- Optimized stability of camera and system and improved photographing experience
- Updated portraits algorithm and improved portrait photographing experience
- Improved audio effects
- Added Dual Earphones feature
- Optimized boot memory
- Improved probabilistic issue that slow response of back key
- Optimized the issue that 48M rear burst photos preview stuck
- Optimized the issue that beautification photos preview stuck
- Optimized the issue that occasional delay while opening personal hotspot
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the issue that after resetting to factory settings, the alarm clock of the first boot scenario is invalid
Important Note: This update is rolling out only for Realme UI Beta users of Realme 5 and 5s and those using ColorOS 6 will not get this update.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: