Updated – April 30
Once again Realme is rolling out new camera and battery optimisation update for Realme Q3i and Realme V13 5G smartphones in China. The new update come on build number A.06.
- The internet
- Optimize network performance and improve network stability
- Optimize the main imaging effect of the rear camera
- Optimize the stability of the main camera of the rear camera
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Optimize stability performance in charging scenarios
- Optimize the charging firmware to increase the charging speed
Original Story – April 27
Realme is rolling out new software for Realme Q3i and Realme V13 5G smartphones. This update comes with some optimizations but doesn’t bring any security or system stability improvements.
According to the changelog, the update optimized mobile network performance in some scenarios, the imaging effect, and the stability of the rear main camera. It repaired the low probability charging abnormal problem and optimized system stability and enhance user experience.
The new Realme UI system update for Realme V13 and Realme Q3i smartphones build comes in the form of A.05 and in China. It runs on Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0.
Like any other OTA system update, the Realme UI 2.0 build for the Realme Q3i and Realme V13 is being rolled out in batches. Therefore, it may take some time to reach every user.
Update Log: RM Update
- Optimize mobile network performance in some scenarios
- Optimize the imaging effect of the rear main camera
- Optimize the stability of the rear main camera
- Optimize system stability and enhance user experience
- Repair the low probability charging abnormal problem