Realme has started pushing a new firmware OTA for Realme Q3i and Realme V13 5G devices. This update comes with some optimizations and bringing new security patches as well as system stability improvements.
According to the changelog, the update adds April 2021 security patch along with optimizes mobile phone network performance in some scenarios to improve the network experience, the HDR imaging effect of the main camera, and the default application list (UC Browser, Tomato Free Novel, Taobao Special Edition, Meituan Preferred). It also Optimizes system stability and performance, improves user experience.
The new Realme UI system update for Realme V13 and Realme Q3i smartphones build comes in the form of A.07 in China. It runs on Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0.
Like any other OTA system update, the Realme UI 2.0 build for the Realme Q3i and Realme V13 is being rolled out in batches. Therefore, it may take some time to reach every user.
- Update Android security patch (2021#4)
- Optimized mobile phone network performance in some scenarios to improve network experience
- Optimized the HDR imaging effect of the main camera
- Optimized system stability and performance, improve user experience
- Optimized the default application list (UC Browser, Tomato Free Novel, Taobao Special Edition, Meituan Preferred)