OnePlus has many Useful mobile applications for your devices and is recommended too. OnePlus System Applications based on OxygenOS are popular among users of smartphones based on OxygenOS as well as ColorOS. OnePlus users interact with apps through a mobile device’s tactile, audio, and visual inputs and outputs.
Due to their small size and light energy consumption, Realme devices are portable tools and are finding uses out of the office. Here is the list of some useful system applications for your OnePlus mobile device. Which you can easily download and upgrade. Read more OxygenOS 12 skin update: OnePlus Confirms the device list for new update [Android 12]
Here you can check OnePlus System Applications for OxygenOS 11 and 12
We are bringing all the system app of OxygenOS skin in a single article which you can check and upgrade the OnePlus applications.
Orbit – A revamped OnePlus Community App, the term “orbit” is often used to describe the path that a satellite travels around the earth, to continuously provide people with better services. This aligns precisely with our community product philosophy and user-driven concept. With Orbit, we aspire to gather OnePlus users from all over the world to co-create a better, ever-more inclusive Community – delivering a fresh product experience and invigorated community culture.
OnePlus’s launcher is smooth, stable, and is equipped with a host of customization features for making your home screen look exactly the way that the user wants it to.
- OnePlus System Launcher – v1.0.5 (OxygenOS 11)
- OnePlus System Launcher – v5.2.36 (OxygenOS 11)
- OnePlus System Launcher – v12.0.50 (OxygenOS 12)
- OnePlus System Launcher – v5.1.16 (OxygenOS 11)
- OnePlus System Launcher – v5.2.34 (OxygenOS 11)
Note: Only available for OxygenOS 11 or 12 and devices with Canvas AOD support. In some cases, this feature will not work on your OnePlus smartphones.
OnePlus Stock Dailer, Messaging, Contact app
Visit this article – How to use and download OnePlus Stock Dailer, Messaging, Contact app
OnePlus System Messages v5.2.5 – Download
Basically, this Theme store app is taken from the ColorOS skin of OPPO, as it was told earlier that OnePlus will use the elements of ColorOS in OxygenOS, on the basis of that this theme store has been added.
Customize your OnePlus smartphone with a theme. Each one comes with a thoughtfully designed set of wallpaper, icons, and details.
- Theme Store – V8.1.5 (OxygenOS 12)
Play the game via OnePlus Game Space for an enhanced gaming experience. Store, and access all your games from Game Space with gaming optimization options. Games in Game Space will be automatically launched in Gaming Mode for an immersive gaming experience.
- Game Space – OnePlus Games v3.0.0
- Photos (Gallery) – v5.0.35 (OxygenOS 12)
- Gallery App (Photos) – v5.0.34 (OxygenOS 12)
- Gallery App – v12.5.5 (OxygenOS 12)
- Gallery App – v5.0.34 (OxygenOS 11)
File manager (My Files)
File Manager (My Files) manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer. You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives, and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
- My Files – v12.2.10 (OxygenOS 11/12)
- My Files – v12.2.6 (OxygenOS 11-12)
- File Manager (My Files) – v12.2.20
- My Files – v12.1.22 (OxygenOS 11)
OnePlus Camera is the pre-installed camera that all Realme smartphones use to take pictures. You can take a picture in a matter of seconds to immortalize any moment of your life with the click of a button.
- Camera – v6.6.57 (OxygenOS 10)
- Camera – v3.404.105 (OxygenOS 12)
- Camera – v5.8.120 (OxygenOS 10)
- Camera – v3.300.92 (OxygenOS 10)
With the help of the OnePlus Weather app can get an idea of the upcoming forecast for your current location with just a glance, seeing not only today’s weather but the entire week’s. You can also set up a widget on your screen so you check this information without needing to open any app.
- Weather – v2.7.68 (OxygenOS 10)
OnePlus Clock is an alarm clock that OxygenOS devices come installed with by default. It’s the main tool to check the date and time on your smartphone, whether through the widget or by opening the app.
- Clock App – v6.1.28 (Android 8)
- Clock App – v7.0.69 (OxygenOS 10)
- Clock App – v12.0.28 (OxygenOS 11)
- OnePlus Clock App – v7.0.51 (OxygenOS 11)
- OnePlus Clock App – v22.214.171.124
OnePlus Calculator app allows you to do addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on your OnePlus smartphone. Moreover, it takes up less storage and has several options onboard. Also, it works fast with low processing power thus, saving battery. To mention the best, it needs no permission!
- OnePlus Calculator App – v12.0.20 (Android 8)
- OnePlus Calculator App – v2.0.17(OxygenOS 10)
- OnePlus Calculator App – v12.0.12 (OxygenOS 11)