Realme has launched a new budget range mobile in Europe as Realme 6S and the mobile launched in India as Realme 6i. The phone comes with a 6.5-inch 2400 x 1080 FHD+ 90Hz display and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor. It comes with 4GB LPDDR4x dual-channel of RAM with 64GB UFS 2.1 ROM. The mobile runs Android 10 on Realme UI V1.0 and is powered by a 4300mAh battery and supports 30w Quick Charge fast charging.
The new Realme 6s is already receiving a new software update. The software version of this update is RMX2001EU_11.A.38 in Europe. The new update brings the Android July 2020 security patch update and adds system language: Serbian.
The update also optimizes flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on as well as the power consumption and fixes the probabilistic issue that the video playback sound is out of sync with the image after recording the video.
- Android Security Patch: July 2020
- Added system language: Serbian
- Optimized the power consumption
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the video playback sound is out of sync with the image after recording the video
Follow us Google News
Follow us on Twitter