Realme has begun sending a new software update for Realme V5 and Realme Q2 5G smartphones in China. The latest update adds a new security patch month of April 2021. And also add a new feature as well.
Indeed, it is well known by Realme that satisfies the user is a necessary requirement. So Realme balances between the extreme performance of the battery and users’ satisfaction by releasing back-to-back updates every month.
The new update finally adds a scanner feature in the camera app now you can easily scan any document and make a soft copy into your device.
It comes on build number RMX2111_11_C.07 for Realme V5 and Realme Q2 on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. Let’s check their Update Log given below:
- Update Android security patch (2021#4)
- Added camera scan function
- Fix the problem of probabilistic inversion of the icon in the lower left corner of the camera interface
- Fixed the issue of stuck preview when taking photos with full-frame zoom in camera photo mode
- Fix the problem of fixed screen when taking pictures after restarting the phone in camera photo mode
- Fix the problem of fixed screen when playing the recorded video of Douyin
- Fix the problem of a black screen when opening the floating window of the album in the sidebar and entering the private safe
- Status Bar
- Fix the problem that the status bar cannot be pulled down in some game scenes