PUBG New State reveals new partner program for content creators: Benefits, rules, application, and more
PUBG New State, which is now known as New State Mobile, has recently announced a partner program for the content creators called the ‘A-Squad Partners’. The program will offer several benefits to those content creators who will be approved by the PUBG New State team.
This article shares all the details that players need to know about the A-Squad Partner Program in PUBG New State.
PUBG New State launches its first esports tournament: All you need to know
PUBG New State A-Squad Partner Program: All you need to know
The A-Squad Partner Program shares several benefits for the content creator but in order to join the program, the creators have to follow certain underlying rules to qualify. These are the rules:
- A-SQUAD Partners Program eligibility is limited to those 18 years of age or older.
- Partners must have at least 10,000 subscribers or followers on the social platform that they are active on.
- More than 20% of PUBG New State-related content within the last month must be uploaded on the partner’s chosen social media platform.
- Partners must comply with PUBG New State’s Terms of Service and IP Policy.
- A-SQUAD partners’ content is considered Secondary Work created using Krafton’s IP. Generating revenue through Secondary Work is possible only with prior consent from Krafton.
- All content uploaded by A-SQUAD partners must be unique to the partner. The redistribution of 3rd party content or re-uploading of prior content is prohibited.
- Generating revenue via licensing to platforms is prohibited except for the platforms authorized by Krafton.
- As an A-SQUAD partner, partners must abide by the Rules of Conduct.
After meeting all the necessary requirements players can join the A-squad program. However, they must note that meeting the minimum level of qualification does not guarantee the partnership.
Join On Telegram for more PUBG: New State news
PUBG: Battlegrounds all upcoming events schedule revealed
Benefits of being an A-Squad Partner
- Direct support: The A-Squad partners will get a partner’s only communication channel available 24/7.
- Customized Event Invitations: Customized events curated specially for the partners.
- Welcome Kit: Partners will get their own customized welcome kit.
- Social Media posts for A-Squad partners: Social media post especially for A-Squad members on the official social handles of PUBG New State.
- Exclusive PUBG New State content: Partners will get exclusive New State content to make their one of a kind.
- A-Squad only in-game items: Partners will get special and exclusive in-game items.
- Country-specific rewards: Partners will also get rewards based on their country.
PUBG New State is now rebranding itself as New State Mobile
How to apply?
Step 1: After you’ve completed the minimal prerequisites, go to this page.
Step 2: Now, choose your social networking platform and press the ‘Apply’ button. Fill out the required information and apply for A-Squad.
From January 17 through January 30, registration is open (UTC). The dates for Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Chinese Taipei are January 9 to February 7. (UTC).
Between January 31 and February 13, 2022, the A-Squad will be revealed (UTC). Between February 8 and February 18, 2022, the application results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Chinese Taipei will be released (UTC).
BGMI 1.8 update APK+OBB file direct download link for Android devices
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”