Phone Manager or Security Center offers you four actions to protect your phone, including Clean Storage, Privacy Permissions, Virus Scan, and Payment Protection. In ColorOS 6 and above, there are added functions like Messenger Cleaner and Whatsapp cleaner.
The Phone manager also has Common Problem Detection or Component Check, which allows you to scan your phone for abnormalities with one tap. Continue reading the simple guide we created below to know more about this.
- Photos App Update Available V12.12.8 – Realme and OPPO Gallery
- Realme is working on a smartphone with 100W charging support
- Realme to Launch a new Edition Product in Collaboration With Naruto Shippuden
- Realme offers ₹3000 to ₹6000 Instant Off On Several Realme Smartphones
- Realme UI 3.0 Update: News, Beta/Stable, Supported Devices, Timeline, Features, and more [May 25th]
Phone Manager 2.0
Recently a new Phone Manager version 12.7.3 is available to download for Android 12 users of OPPO and Realme smartphone users. It brings new features such as Cleanup Storage, Virus scanner, unknown source installation, and more.
Download Phone Manager 2.0 Update
- Phone Manager 12.7.3 (Android 12)
- Phone Manager 12.5.0
- Phone Manager 12.1.0 (Recommanded for Android 11)
Phone Manager Features
Open the Phone Manager and the system will automatically scan your phone. Once the scanning is completed, continue to optimize your phone storage. You can also select the files that need to be cleared manually.
Clean up storage
Junk files might slow down your phone’s operating speed. Clean storage in Phone Manager or Security Center to secure your phone and free up more storage space.
Use the Privacy permissions feature to manage app permissions, protect your privacy, and manage apps that start when phone startup.
Select an app and choose to accept or allow, decline/deny, or limit call, SMS, device, and privacy-related permissions.
For better security and experience, you can use it to scan and remove malicious software and files.
While you shop online, your phone will provide protection for mobile transactions, such as detecting captcha and app security. See Security of Transaction thru OPPO Payment Protection.