- Finally, Xiaomi released its new operating system named ‘HyperOS.’
- HyperOS is an operating system based on Android 14.
- Here are 9 Xiaomi Devices To Get the HyperOS update.
After the hard work of 13 years, Xiaomi finally released its new operating system named ‘HyperOS’. The brand introduced this new OS along with the Xiaomi 14 lineup and Watch S3. The brand with this HyperOS powers its ecosystem of personal devices, for instance, smartphones, cars, home products, and many more.
In this article, we discuss the main features of HyperOS and details of the Xiaomi smartphones that will receive this latest update.
HyperOS seems to be a major brand revolution for its device’s functionality and performance. The new operating system design makes the UI more user-friendly than ever, cleaner, modern, and streamlined. Now, users will enjoy these aesthetic improvements while using their smartphones. Fast animations also improve the phone’s responsiveness, making for a seamless and flawless experience.
HyperOS is an operating system based on Android 14. This gives access to the latest Android optimizations and features. The users can expect better performance, an extra layer of security and more customization options with this update. The company offers a number of improvements, for instance, increasing the application’s compatibility and increasing energy effectively.
Regarding its latest HyperOS, Xiaomi states that – it has grown remarkably, attracting 1.175 billion users across the world and expanding its product range to more than 200 different categories. Also, it has faced a lot of challenges & competitors in dealing with various device operating systems and interoperability troubles in the age of IoT.
Here’s 9 Xiaomi Device To Get HyperOS
The brand will first roll out this update to nine different Xiaomi smartphone models. Check out the list mentioned below;
- Xiaomi 13: OS220.127.116.11.UMCMIXM
- Xiaomi 13 Pro: OS18.104.22.168.UMBMIXM
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra: OS22.214.171.124.UMACNXM, OS126.96.36.199.UMAEUXM, OS188.8.131.52.UMAMIXM
- Xiaomi 12T: OS184.108.40.206.ULQMIXM, OS220.127.116.11.ULQEUXM
- Xiaomi 13T: OS18.104.22.168.UMFEUXM, OS22.214.171.124.UMFMIXM
- Xiaomi 13T Pro: OS126.96.36.199.UMLEUXM, OS188.8.131.52.UMLMIXM
- Xiaomi MIX FOLD 3: OS184.108.40.206.UMVCNXM
- Xiaomi Pad 6: OS220.127.116.11.UMZCNXM
- Xiaomi Pad 6 Max: OS18.104.22.168.UMZCNXM
These are all nine devices that are getting this major HyperOS update. So, the owners of these devices can experience the new interface, better performance, faster animation, and Android 14. It is expected that the company will deliver this new HyperOS update in the first quarter of 2024.