Updated – November 12
Today Oppo officially announced the Android 11-based ColorOS 11 official version for the Find X2 series. Now Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Cambodia, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Vietnam users can update the phone into the Android 11 stable update.
Update Details –
- Phone model: Find X2 Series
- Country: India, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Cambodia, Pakistan, Egypt, Vietnam
- Detectable Version: A.41
- Target Version: C.06
How to Get ColorOS 11 Official Version?
The Official Version is released, you can get it in 2 ways by the following steps:
- Click [Settings] – [Software Updates] or,
- Click [Settings] – [Trial Version] (same as the Official Version)
- For Official Version Users: Please make sure that you are updated to the latest official version of Find X2 Series.
Original Story – November 03
Good news – OPPO has started rolling out Android 11 based ColorOS 11 stable (Official) update for OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro devices. It brings a new always-on display, three new dark modes, a new privacy feature, and a lot of customizations.
Absolutely, ColorOS is a highly-customized, efficient, intelligent, and richly-designed Android-based mobile OS by OPPO. OPPO’s ColorOS one of the best UI of all over the smartphone industry and Realme UI inspired by ColorOS.
Last month OPPO started ColorOS 11 beta program for early access users for several oppo devices. And today OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro users those who registered for Android 11 beta have started getting ColorOS 11 based Android 11 stable updates. The update comes on build number CPH2023_11_C.05 for Find X2 and CPH2025_11_C.05 for Find X2 Pro.
As per the updated screenshot, It mentioned the Official ColorOS 11 update and the size of 812MB. Oppo will soon roll out this update for non-beta users in the coming days. So stay tuned…
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- High Efficiency
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. ·
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.