Just like an iPhone, the apple watch also undergoes cyclic software updates that include everything from bug fixes, to new features and watch faces, to general improvements, etc. Here you can check How to update the Apple Watch Series 7.
In this article, I will tell you how to update your apple watch software. For updating software first of all you need to connect to the charger throughout because it drains so much of battery and it may also switch off while updating. And second, connect the watch with Wifi.
How to update Apple Watch series 7
Whenever your watch will receive any update. A pop-up will float on your screen. Or if the pop-up does not come to the screen then.
- You can go to the Setting app
- Tap on General.
- Software update
- Tap on software update if it is available and then follow the instructions.
- Open Watch application on your iPhone
- Tap on General
- Now select software update
- If it is available and then follow the instructions.
Read more Apple Watch Series 7
- WhatsApp on Apple Watch Series 7
- Unlock MacBook from Apple Watch Series 7
- Calculator App on Apple Watch Series 7
- Facebook on Apple Watch Series 7
- Find My iPhone using the Apple Watch Series 7
- Photo via Apple Watch Series 7 on your iPhone
- Unpair or delete data Apple Watch Series 7
- Take a screenshot on Apple Watch Series 7
- Watch Faces on the Apple Watch 7